.: CHAOS EMERALDS :.
- Check the description for this information, and come to me for status on the rest of the Emeralds if you wanna try and give one to Sonic; the Chaos Emerald information constantly changes with how they scatter and re-appear!
.: GAME-CANON :.
- Soap Shoes - An alternate pair of sneakers Sonic can wear and did wear in Sonic Adventure 2. Specifically made for grinding.
- Light Speed Shoes - Another alternate pair of shoes that Sonic can use to preform the Light Speed Dash along a trail or two of rings; used in Sonic Adventure.
- ‘Riders’ Shoes - As the name shows, Sonic has yet another pair of shoes that he wears when riding Extreme Gear.
- Light Gaia Bracelet - The ring Chip left behind. Has no real use other than remembering his dear friend.
- Crystal Ring - Charges up the Light Speed Dash in Sonic Adventure faster.
- Bounce Bracelet - Turns Sonic into a bouncy ball at will; used in SA2.
- Flame Ring - Allows Sonic to preform Fire Somersaults in Sonic Adventure 2
- ‘Riders’ glasses - The sunglasses that adorn his head in the Riders trilogy.
- Magic Gloves - Allows him to use the Magic Hands in Sonic Adventure 2
- Armored Glove - A right hand glove that works like armor; perfect for wielding a sword. Black Knight.
- Blue Star II - The second Blue Star from Sonic Riders; made specifically for Sonic by Tails himself.
- Blue Star Model 2 - Zero Gravity model Blue Star; most likely bought and modified for Sonic by Tails. It can change into Speed Up MAX, Grind, and GP MAX gears.
- Blue Star Model 3 - Equipped with a Grind gear, this Blue Star is straight from Sonic Free Riders, and is Sonic’s favorite to use; completely custom built by Tails.
- Speed Star - None other than his car in All-Stars Racing. Built by Tails, of course; and before you ask, he drives it for one reason only. To make the races fair for others.
- Mystic Melody - A light Sonic can call upon and use as a flute to activate ruins located in Sonic Adventure 2.
.: UNABLE TO USE :.
- Ancient Light - Sonic Adventure series canon, Sonic uses this to attack enemies at lightspeed. Unfortunately, due to having to re-equip it each Adventure game, headcanon states that the power scatters like the Chaos Emeralds and Sonic has to re-discover it every time.
.: NON-GAME CANON :.
- Guitar Medallion - No; this Sonic isn’t Underground-canon, but due to gaining a Manic that wanted to be Sonic’s brother regardless of him being Gameverse mainly, I decided to flesh out Sonic’s backstory more and give him his medallion from the show. Sonic wears it every now and then; when he feels his family needs to be remembered. With Manic found, he might wear it a bit more! (The abilities are true to the show; a magical guitar that shoots lasers; as well as a powerful source of magic at Sonic’s disposal.)
.: GAINED IN ROLEPLAY :.
- 54 Power Rings - Yep; straight from SATAM, some followers have given Sonic Power Rings to use if he ever needs to. It constricts him into a rather powerful and long spin dash barrade attack until the power in the ring fades away; along with the ring itself.
- Speeder the Shiny Blue Swim Chao - An Anon gave Sonic a shiny blue Chao egg, which hatched rather quickly; and irony struck to have Speeder evolve into a swim Chao when his owner can’t do such a task himself. Speeder is a rather silent, kindhearted Chao, and only makes noise on occasion. He lets his body language and emotion ball speak for him.
- Butter the Chao - This Chao, however, was lost in a zone somewhere and fluttered on Sonic’s head. After a week of being unable to find the Chao an owner, and of the Chao raiding his sweets, he decided to keep him. Butter is a rather cheerful Chao, but tends to be a rascal sometimes; especially when sweets are involved. The Chao has a huge sweet tooth, and always has a toothy grin on his face.
- Mel the Trapinch - Actually named Melody, this Trapinch was a gift with a note attached saying ‘do a barrel roll’ from an anon. Level 5 and a girl, so far this Trapinch is an utter sweetheart and will love on anyone she meets instantly. Her favorite food are Pecha Berries. She can also act like a dog on occasion.
- Two normal Warp Rings - To be added once I learn what normal Warp Rings do.
- Super-charged Warp Ring from Dr. Finitevus - Able to send Sonic across any zone he’s been to in the past — Once he learns to use it and visits some somehow.
- Chrono Morpher “M-M: BLUE” Model - Thanks to a magic anon spell, Sonic received this morpher and was turned into a, yep. You guessed it. Power Ranger. He has no idea it’s a supersuit able to protect him from most harm, and give him more attack strength; putting it into storage for a possible Halloween costume next year. He…also has no idea that it makes him fight in the usual ridiculous manner, but that’s for him to find out later.
- Kongo Bongo brand blue guitar - A holiday gift from Diddy Kong. Sonic plays it every so often after learning out how to from Jun Senoe, the guy in charge of most of his music.
- Scarf from Amy Rose - Hand knitted, she made it for Sonic when he visits wintery places such as Holoska’s territory.
- Camera from Amy Rose - Similar to the one he and Chip had on their adventure in Sonic Unleashed, with some advancements.
- Tails hoodie - A present from an Anon, Sonic has two pairs of a hoodie modled after his best friend. One for when he’s his usual size, and one just in case he gets magic anon’d into Classic Sonic. Rather comfortable, even if he doesn’t wear it often.
- Chaos Radar from Dr. Light - More advanced than most Chaos Emerald-detecting technology, it ups the downs on Tails’ radar. Has a hologram screen.
- Green Hill Zone multi-weather globe from Shadow - Self explanatory. Safe in Sonic’s room in Tails’ workshop.
- Zone Globe - Birthday gift from Tails; a specialized snow glove to show any zone Sonic and Tails have been to via holograms. It’s safe in his room alongside the snow globe above; set to ‘random’ and usually at Emerald Hill Zone. He uses it to find a zone to visit when he wants to run somewhere but can’t decide.